Wednesday 12 October 2011

Knitting & Stitching review...


































Phew...
4 solid days of CRAFT are now over! I must confess that even though I was shattered come Monday morning I got up and realized that I wasn't going to Ally Pally which did leave me wishing it was a week long show. BUT those 4 days were packed solid with crafty fun!
So...I'll leave you with a few images of what we've seen at Ally Pally and if you haven't been...make sure you do next year!
A big thank you to all our HELPERS and Volunteers that gave their free time to help us spread the word and also to the fantastic tutors that came to demo a few skills!
Also to our designer makers...Thank you for bringing your lovely selves and your beautifully made hand made items. We hope you had some great sales and made some great contacts too. It was an absolute pleasure having you as part of Craft Guerrilla!!!

No comments: