Friday 21 February 2014

The Great Sewing Bee!

Calling all sewers, Love Productions is on the look out for some new sewing talent for the upcoming series of The Great British Sewing Bee!


I know,  it seems like it was only yesterday that we put the call out for this series but time does really whizz by! I so wish my dress making was up to scratch but alas this past year it wasn't really a priority but I must learn to make more clothes. Properly! As I've mentioned many a times before I can sew but I really wouldn't feel comfortable having anyone scrutinize my work too closely as it might just unravel with one glance from the judges! They are amazing but they kind of scare me too.
Seamstressing and tailoring is an art and I'm still perfecting it so maybe in a couple of years so... I'll leave it to you talented people. For now!
 


All you need is enthusiasm, a bit of talent and some sewing skills, man or woman,
as long as you have a passion for sewing then this might be your chance to escape from behind the sewing machine and onto the Great British television screen!
So if you know your way around a hem and the difference between cotton and spandex then contact sewing@loveproductions.co.uk to find out more.

Applications will close at midnight
Sunday 16th of March 2014
http://loveproductions.co.uk/



No comments: