Tuesday 20 March 2012

Finding the wood from the "two red trees!"

You'd be forgiven for thinking it was a Circus Act or a name of a new Clothing Brand but it is in fact a brand spanking internet selling platform!
Designed to showcase and sell hand made items "Two Red Trees" charge a very agreeable 20% commission and so far of what I've seen there is a pretty good selection on there already.
We do need something very BRITISH (quirky, original and cool!) that stands out and unfortunately nothing has quite filled that gap yet.
So could "Two Red Trees" be the selling platform that stands out and takes on our American cousins? Well lets just say that in order for that to happen UK designer makers need to get on there and make it fabulous! I think "Two Red Trees" still has a long way to go but it has potential!!!

For further info please visit: www.tworedtrees.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bought a bracelet for my girlfriend here and they were amazing. I emailed them and they even helped me pick one based on her favourite clothes. She loves it, amazing service I'll be back for more soon!