Wednesday 14 July 2010

Fancy living in Berlin rent free for 3 months? Talk to Art Quest...


"Mein Got"...Art Quest have launched a competition for a residency in Berlin open to all artists and crafts people. I would go myself if I hadn't agreed to a few projects and hadn't prior commitments...
I'm so tempted to just drop everything. I miss Berlin so much...I had a stint living as a Berliner in 1989 just before the wall came down and I have to say the energy is very special and conductive to great creativity!
If I had known about it a few months ago I would have jumped at the chance!!!

Here's what you need to know:


This is an opportunity for a London-based visual arts or crafts practitioner at any stage of their career to live and make new work in one of Europe's most dynamic and exciting cities, providing a free live/work studio for 3 months, return air fare and a £1200 bursary.

Eligibility:
This residency is open to any practicing London based visual arts or crafts practitioner at any stage of their career. Artists may not apply if they are currently students (i.e. following a course of study in a school, a college or a university).

Submission:

Application is via email. Please send your completed applications to berlin@artquest.org.uk by 6pm Tuesday 27 July 2010.
Late applications cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Please read the application guidelines and notes (please refer to the website)before making your application. Please note that applications not adhering to these guidelines cannot be considered.
Visit: http://www.artquest.org.uk/projects/three-months-in-berlin.htm


*image courtesy of: www.scrapbookpages.com

No comments: