Friday 19 April 2013

Friday's Craft Crush!

"Stay Gold Mary Rose" is my latest crush! As a ceramicist I truly admire this lady's work as well as experiencing a tiny little smidgeoun of jealousy!!!


What S.G.M.R. has managed to do is to reinvent the tea cup... or rather... upcycle the tea cup into something truly beautiful. I just wish I had thought of it first!!!
But no, I joke,  honestly I don't really begrudge this clever clogs I do admire and love what she's managed to create and that is why I'm sharing her work with you...

"Stay Gold Mary Rose" is a collection of creations by Brighton based designer Abigail MaryRose Clark.
Abigail has been designing and making her 'Repurposed Vintage Teacup Bracelets' since 2004 and is currently supplying them to Anthropologie along with her other china jewellery collections for the last three years running, selling in their stores through out the US and UK.
 


So if you love these beautiful wearable pieces as much as I do go buy something from the "Stay Gold Mary Rose" boutique here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StayGoldMaryRose





Abigail's work reminds us of sitting in the The Wolseley,  afternoon tea on the table served in beautiful china... we gasp as we bite into the eclairs and blush as we go back for a second helping! Delicious and decadent... just like "Stay Gold Mary Rose"!




No comments: