Friday 10 June 2011

a few of our favourite things...

You'd be forgiven for thinking that I had a lot of time on my hands due to the large amount of time I spend on the internet but...it is part of my "job" as chief craft guerrilla to find things which I can post on here! Besides I know just how much you lovely people adore all things craft!
Looking through the vast amount of designer hand made items I find lots and lots of items which I love!
So let me share a few bits and pieces which have caught my eye.
Finding special, interesting, contemporary artisan made products which are made using traditional techniques but with a solid design and modern twist is what we're after so... here...are a few of our favourite things:

Paper sculptures:


by David Farrer
Please email for details and orders:info@davidfarrer.com

Knitted home wares:



by Janie Knitted Textiles. For further info and items please visit: www.janiewithers.co.uk

Soft toys:

by Nanette Regan. For further information and to order please email: nanetteregan@gmail.com

No comments: