AND would you like to stock your wears in our shop in Walthamstow?
If the answer is NO then look away... but if it's YES then read on...
We're on the hunt for exciting new designer makers who are looking to stock our shelves! As the area grows in popularity and with a serious lack of gift shops -yes we are now the only one!- it's time we stepped up a gear and opened up our shop to some new talent!!! "Awesomestow" is on the way up!!!
Here are a few of the amazing people we stock (and this is only a tiny selection of these amazing people!) :
|Karoline Rerrie Illustrations|
|My Rosie Lee|
|Oh My Illustrations!|
If you'd like to apply then please get in touch... but please read the info below.
What we're looking for:
- Home wares - ceramics, table ware (glass etc), decorative pieces, soft furnishings including kitchen textiles, lamp shades, cushions and so on...
- Greeting cards and prints including wrapping paper and other paper goods (note books, stickers etc)
- Lighting (not just shades, fittings IE lamps are welcome too)
- "Man friendly" gifts including wallets, belts, T-shirts, note books, ties, grooming kits, satchels etc. Please note that though we love cuff links they are not really moving in our neighbourhood ...these kids are too cool for normal business gear!
- Soap and candles (including linen sprays and so forth)
- Zines and other small publications.
- Products made with recycled materials.
- Other quirky gifts you make... we're open to selling other things which aren't listed like toys, craft kits etc just apply and we'll let you know!
*Please note that though we love jewellery we get so much of it but we are happy to take any which we think will work in our shop and if it's different enough to what we already stock or is sympathetic to our over all aesthetic!
Unfortunately clothing is not accepted due to limited space. However illustrated T-shirts in both adults and kids sizes are!
If you're not sure then drop us a line and we'll let you know!
So here's what you need to do...
Please send us an email with photos of your stock or a website which showcases your work. Also an idea of price -retail- and tell us a little bit about yourself/your hand made company.
Here's the deal...
Because we are a self funded grass roots collective we are unable to buy stock upfront. We operate solely on a sale or return basis. We're happy to send you our T&C's upon request and will anyway once we've seen and accepted your work.
All items need to be hand made! We do not accept items which are from a third party (IE you are an agent for a designer) or any items which are not made in the UK. Because we represent the UK (London and the South East) and we believe in a more localised shopping economy we are unable to sell items which are made abroad. Preferably we'd also like to keep it within the South East but will consider goods from further afield but within the UK.
Still interested? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org